- One-bedroom efficiency studio condominium (Sleeps 2–4).
- Wake up listening to the surf caressing the shore, right outside your own spacious, private second-floor balcony.
- Our Low Rates: November through April $119 + tax May through October $89 + tax. Christmas Week: $139 + tax.
No smoking and No pets.
For availability call 516-578-1482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large, private balcony facing the beach; Air conditioning; Free wireless high-speed internet access and free local and long-distance calling to the U.S. & Canada;
- Fully equipped kitchenette, including mini-fridge, microwave, electric cook-top, toaster, coffee maker, blender, glasses, dishes and utensils.
- Stereo CD player; iPod charger/player; Satellite TV/VCR/DVD; Purified drinking water; Hair dryer, linens and towels;
- Maid service; washer/dryer; Designated parking space for rental car, and convenient taxi service into town.
- Optional full meal plan available from the resorts, located next to the Residencias Reef.
- Step outside and wet your toes along a magnificent white sand beach which extends for miles!
- Swim or snorkel in Cozumel’s warm crystal-clear waters, brimming with sea life.
- Just off the beach you’ll find a variety of marine life, including angel fish, snappers, and lobsters.
- Bring an underwater light for night snorkeling and you’ll meet other local inhabitants, even an occasional octopus.
- Your scuba operator can pick you up at our nearby pier, or sign up with the house dive operation next door.
- During the day sun yourself on the sand, or relax under a shady palm tree, reading a good book and watching pelicans dive into the azure waters to catch a meal.
- If our large pool is more your thing, relax on a lounge chair between refreshing dips, and enjoy the picturesque beach and ocean view from the tiled pool deck.
- After a full day sip a cool drink while relaxing with someone special on your own private balcony.
- The beach faces west, so in the evening you’ll enjoy colorful Caribbean sunsets. Don’t forget to bring your camera!